Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I meant to say.....




Let me start off by saying this was not the post I have in the que for today but I just had an experience in my daughter's music class that I have to get off my chest so I figured what better way to tell a mama what I think of her then What I meant to say Wednesday hosted by Chief .


My daughter is almost 2 and for those of you with a child 2 or older, you know that it is really not a child but a bull in a china shop with a mind of it's own on some kind of super sippy cup kool aid crack.

My darling girl happens to be in a music class with a bunch of first time mommies and their babies (9 mos and under), a situation I am correcting next week.

Well Ms Thing is running around checkin out her fineness in the mirrors, yelling 'no' at me and anyone else who looks are her.

The mommy sitting next to me with her 6 month old lump of non moving baby looks at me and say's "Well, she's strong willed isn't she"
I just looked at her and smiled. What I meant to say was.........

Back off first timer. Have a couple more and then talk to me about parenting, better yet wait until your little pumpkin turns 2. You wait and see how many hoops you are willing to jump through to try and make her sit in a music class (really who sits in music any way).

Chick's like you are why I hate to take these classes anyway, I only care about how she behaves because I don't want to have to deal with you judgy bi**hes looking at me like I can't control my kid.

So best of luck to you lady! Hope your kid doesn't end up on Teen Mom


But I didn't say it, I smiled and continued to secretly hope baby girl accidentally smacked her in the head with some of the egg shakers she was throwing.

6 comments:

Tami said...

So funny and so true! This coming from a mom of 3 with a 20 month old in a similar music class. My little angel is constantly walking around, might as well be a drop-off class! Those newbies will see! PS: a class with more her age will be so much better and she won't be the only one up and about!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

You are my kindred spirit! Love this post:)

Chief said...

Im so glad you played along! You are perfect for this MEme!

Thanks for joining!

Rebecca said...

Haha...that's awesome! I'm a first timer, but I have two, so I automatically thinks that moves me up a little bit on the totem pole. When other moms look at me with judgment in their eyes (and no doubt in their black souls), I just look them right in the eye and shrug...take that! Oh, and you're totally right...what kids sits in a music class? It's all about dancing and exploration, isn't it???

Danifred said...

Oh stupid biatch mommies, how I hate thee! There was one in Tot's little gym class that I used to kill with my eye darts on a weekly basis. Good times!

BNM said...

kool aid crack!! Bahahahaa!!!