Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers




I am playing along with my dear friend Danifred

So here they are my random thoughts for the week for some reason I am having a flash forward of my future day's as a crazy rambling woman at St. E's).

I am not sure why Man Vs Food is not HUGE! He eats crazy food all the time, men, typical

I understand why some animals eat their young. Not that I would eat any of my children but I can sympathize with these poor mama's just trying to survive. The consistent "I'm hungry" "He's pulling my tail" "She stole the last bug" " I hate this cave" is enough to make any creature snap

I continue to have a love hate relationship with Weight Watchers.

I think I have eaten too much birthday cake this week (see above)

My oldest came out of the bathroom and handed me a copy of Parents magazine and said "Look mom this say's how to stop biting, tantrums and whining, maybe you should read it to help you with N and baby girl"  Great, even my kids see I have not control.

I am really proud of my friend E who will run her first 5k with me tomorrow. 2 months ago she was sure she could never even run a block. I think people who do things they never thought they could are cool  like that

I think I may have a crush on the super bad guy on Hero's

My husband is reading my blog on a regular basis which is good because he loves what I write and is a super cool supportive guy but I am not sure I like the fact that he now has access to my bag of mommy tricks that I share with you, double edge sword. Because your reading this A man, I am declaring this neutral territory, you can't use anything I say here against me in our daily struggle for survival with the kids, you can't call me out on my love for making dinner so I am alone or my desire to fold laundry for quiet. Got it! Thanks I love you and do think it's cool you take the time to read what I write.xoxo

I hope everyone has a really great weekend. I am going to have my first giveaway starting next week but you can't enter if you are not registered as a follower so stop being a stalker, come out of the shadows and log in as a follower. I know a lot of you slip over from Facebook (I can see you on my little feedjit) ;-)

Put you gotta pay to play (well not really but you do have to be listed as a follower) If you are not sure how to do that, click on the side bar that say's "don't be a stalker" and you will be able to log in as a follower.

I'll give you a hint, it's jewelry!!

6 comments:

Shell said...

Animals eating their young...yup, can understand. Especially this morning.

emoody said...

You're the best!

emoody said...

You are the best!!

Danifred said...

In my family we talk about eating our young if they don't have a sense of humor. :)

And, I'm with you on having my husband read, I love that he follows along.

Jules said...

Glad I'm not to the vocal stage yet with our girls. Can't wait to hear their parenting tips for us.

Stepping On Cheerios said...

First of all....

LOVE the look of your new blog! Fantastic.

My husband was reading my blog when I was a little depressed...didn't go over so well. I'm trying to lighten things up:)