Friday, February 19, 2010

I am in love........

with the awesome items over at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaydreamsandMudpies

Leslie's item's are awesome and creative here are a few of my current faves....


Sushi wine charms so cute and they make sure people keep their paws off my wine!


 
Wish they had this in my size




 
and this is just beautiful



You can own one of her original pieces of jewelry! Just enter my giveaway....leave a comment on What I Meant to say Wednesday about something your kids have done this week to make you crazy. Craziest kids win! I will show up at the door of the winner Ed McMahon style with balloons and a a big fake check. 

Just to tempt you again here are the earrings I am giving away

Now kids get to it, make your mama's crazy so they can get some new jewelery

1 comment:

Laura said...

That necklace is gorgeous! Wow!