Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers



I have had really bad writers block this week. I have struggled to find anything to write about. I know everyone hits this point, just my turn.

I am off to a wedding this weekend. I love weddings. I love to see 2 people filled with fresh love and optimism about their future before he forgets how to change the toilet paper, stops being able to bend at the waist and forgets how a washer works.

I am hopeful someone will drink to much and give me something to report back to you about the reception.

My kids have been really well behaved this week, I know they are just laying the ground work to drop a huge bomb on me. I am sure at some point someone is going to blow something up or end up with stitches. It's just been too quiet.

I hope this writer's block ends soon, someone has stolen my funny so please return it (NOW) maybe I need to drink more.



Here is my Friday wine for this week enjoy it with your own Friday Night Leftovers and while your at it go visit Danifred at Sippy Cups and show her some comment lurve

Avaible at your local Target this week's selection is


 Mom-in-a-million will be blogging and spillin her dirty secrets here for me on Sunday. Go over and check out her blog to get a preview of her wittyself.

While you are at her blog please show her some love and follow her on Facebook or become a follower, she is an awesome writer and a great bloggy buddy!!

6 comments:

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Have a great time! Have a glass for me tonight, don't think I should have any with this cold still lingering.

Elena Sonnino said...

I can pretty much promise you will have something or someone to write about after this weekend! :) xoxo

Rebekah @ Mom-In-A-Million said...

I do solemnly swear that my guest post will be funny!

Shell said...

I'll hope for a drunk wedding guest post!

Laura said...

Have fun at the wedding! I'll be checking back for the follow-up.

Rebecca said...

Yay for well-behaved kids! I hope someone drinks too much at the wedding too...always good stories!