Sunday, March 7, 2010

Air'in my beauty secret's today




Sunday Dirty Laundry better late than never.....

I have not been able to get my hair colored in weeks. My kids are engaged in a game to see how many gray hairs a week they can create. I refuse to show my gray, I have very little but I am vain about what is coming in. So what I can't get with tweezers I have a new plan for.


My trusty and hand pink tube of love

That's right. I use my ever faithful tube of Great Lash to cover the gray's I can't get with the tweezers in between visits to Mandy my color goddess.



Someday I will get this all linked up but if you have some dirty laundry to air, do it! Leave a comment with your link and we will come visit

3 comments:

Danifred said...

My dirty little make up secret: I have no idea how to even apply it. I am in my mid-30s and I haven't a clue. I suck.

Tricia said...

I know your shocked.. I played along.. http://bigfamiliesrock.blogspot.com/2010/03/dirty-laundry-sunday.html

Actuary Mom said...

I've never thought about using mascara. I was thinking this past weekend, I need my roots done, but my appointment isn't until NEXT Friday. boo.